Saturday, January 1, 2011

Why Hello There Everyone!

Why Hello There Everyone! 


Do I need to say something about myself? A biography perhaps? I kid. My name is Mark- a nurse and a fashion loving freak. Is that enough? Oh well, that is all for now. You will get to know me better as days go by. I created this blog to share with everyone my love and passion for fashion. But not only that, this will also serve as my online journal. I would love to share with y'all my boring life. I will make sure that every single post I make is from the right and left chambers of my heart. Signed, sealed and delivered.



You know what? This is a dream come true- to have a blog. They say that blogging is only for smart people- those who are very articulate with their words or someone who is very prolific with his/her writing or whatsoever. Well, I tell you know, it is not. It's for everyone. Oh wait, I am not everyone. I am the only one. What? Another reason why I created this blog is simply because I am a frustrated writer/journalist/blogger or whatever you call that. I believe that thru blogging I will be able to enhance my writing skills. Journalism to Nursing? Word? I always wanted to make a blog but my life for the past few months doesn't want me to. A LOT of things happened to me last year. Oh woman, you don't know what I mean when I say 'A LOT.' 


Do I need to say more?


Arrivederci

3 comments: