Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rodeo Dr- Walk of Style

I went downtown and visited the famous, Rodeo Dr. Unfortunately, I arrived there past 18:30. I didn't know that ALMOST all of the stores there closes at 18:00. I was LITERALLY window shopping! Oh woman, the feeling was horrible. I felt really really bad. Do you know the feeling when you first saw your loved ones in a very long time and you wanted to hug and feel their embraces but you just can't? That's exactly what I felt. I wanted to touch those real furs and feel those fancy designer bags and shoes and smell the stores of Miu Miu, Fendi, Valentino, Chanel, Bottega Veneta  and so on and so forth. Name it. The stores that every fashion maniacs, like me, wants to ambush.











Gucci bears 
Pose like a display doll




Empty streets








Street lights




Ralph Lauren




Fred Hayman
"Fashion becomes a barometer of our time."-James Galanos


PS
I promised myself one thing. I will shop and be back at Rodeo Dr on my 22nd birthday! Sky's the limit. 




Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment