Sunday, January 16, 2011

Next Stop, Vegas Please?

Hello, Ne-vaa-dah (according to the law, that's the correct way of pronouncing the state not Nev-ahh-duh.) Finally, I got the chance to visit the famous, Las Vegas. When I hear Vegas, there are two things that come in my mind: fun and fun. And it didn't fail me. My days weren't enough to explore the Sin City. I miss the bright lights, the wild people, the noise...everything. 

Can someone take me to LAS as soon as possible? 



Pictures were taken at McCarran International Airport. It is so massive that you need to take a tram going to your respected gates. Slot machines are all over the airport. Cray cray, I tell you. 





 Whatchasay with my drop crotch trousers?





Angelina Jolie isdatchu?

 






Hat by Zara, Vintage sunglasses, long sleeves and belt by INC, H&M drop crotch trousers, Robert Wayne shoes, Betsey Johnson watch


So okay, I've been to three states (California, Illinois & Nevada) already and I promised myself to go to all the states before I turn thirty. Forty-seven more states to go. Ha ha! This September, I will go to New York for the Fashion Night Out. That'll be...forty-six to go? :)






Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment