Saturday, July 9, 2011

Long Hot Summer

It has been quite some time since my last entry. I know, I know. Apologies. I've been really busy with work gym work work and oh did I say work? I am blessed enough to have a full-time job. I have more hours. 32 hours a week. Not bad, right? It's temporary though. Oh, well. I've been keeping myself really busy. I want it that way. That's my key to a non-stressful life, diversion. 
If I have an extra time, I make it a point to spend quality time with myself. Alone time is very important to me. I'd rather spend my Fridays in my apartment reading my favorite book with a glass of wine than go to a club and party all night. Yes, I do go out sometimes. I love West Hollywood. That's where I belong. But I stopped going there. That place reminds me of so much drama drama drama. I have zero tolerance with people who are so dramatic. Ugh. I just cannot stand them. Advice: Cut those drama queens in your life immediately.
Anyway, on a lighter note, it's summer time now. The weather is extreme. One Monday, I took my new pair of floral trousers for a walk at Newport Beach. I'm obsessed with floral trousers. Ah, tell me about it.

Burgers, milkshakes plus your favorite book under the sun? Per-fec-tion.



Karen Walker sunglasses, Shirt from Zara, H&M trousers and Deer Stags shoes

PS: There are tons of drafts waiting to be posted. 

Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment