Wednesday, May 18, 2011

28 Hours

The moment the friend left and I was all alone in my chaotic room, I asked myself: What's the last thing you discovered about yourself? There was a moment of silence. That question kept bugging me for an hour and a half. And I suddenly realized that I am totally a relationship person. I am. I tried the No Strings Attached/Friends With Benefits sh*t but it didn't work for me, it's not me. Well, at first, you thought it was something exciting and fun but as time passed by it will hit you like hammer which is not good. I am the type of guy who'll go an extra mile to show you that I really like you. And I am so done screwing around. I wanna make things right. 
Well, thanks to my friend who's making me happy right now. The friend who's making my briefs drop every time he stares at me. The friend from Nevada who drove 261 miles just to see me (You gotta love Vegas baby.)  I know he'll be reading this cause he's my creepy stalker and I just want him to know that  I wish we had more than 28 hours together. That's all. Oh oh, the friend is cranky. I NEED to say that. Ha ha! I gotta stop. This is probably my longest entry and it's not even fashion related. :)


PS: My dear readers, I've been receiving tweets that I should post pictures of the friend but I wanna keep him private. I hope y'all understand. I'll post videos as soon as I can.



Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment